If you have been let down by a photographer or studio and are left with little time to book a replacement it might mean asking a friend or family member to take on the pressure of capturing your wedding, leaving you stressed and ruining your day. With a creative eye for reportage photography, a friendly attitude and the ability to direct groups and keep everyone smiling, I can take the stress out of the day and let you relax and enjoy it!
JonHallPhoto offers a simple, emergency package that requires nothing from you in terms of preparation.
Last minute package includes*–
- One full time experienced wedding photographer using full frame DSLR cameras and external lighting units.
- Coverage for getting ready, ceremony through till the wedding breakfast.
- Detail shots of jewellery, flowers and rings etc.
- Key and group shots directed by the photographer as and when required.
- Personalised DVD of images full resolution selected and professionally edited.
- Online backup and gallery of images with guest access and print ordering.
- No pre set limit on the number of images supplied.
The above package is available when booked within 6 weeks of the wedding date
Last minute package as above – £750
Second professional photographer (all images edited by primary photographer) – £150
Coverage of speeches (following wedding breakfast), evening guests, cutting the cake and first dance – £200
Graphistudio wedding albums from – £250
If you have no time for consultations you can rest assured that each wedding collection is edited in a style that best fits the images, reflected in the price is the fact that with last minute bookings, there may be no time for the usual consultations, research and preparation usually conducted by our photographers.
*Emergency wedding photography is available for Wirral, North Wales, Liverpool and Cheshire area within 24 hours notice subject to photographer’s availability. Weddings covered outside these areas may require extra travel charges. A deposit is payable upon booking to secure your date.